Report a Problem

To report a: 

  • Water problem, call  the Water Department at 810-794-3475
  • Garbage problem, call Emterra Environmental Services at 810-364-6539 or the Artie Bryson at 810-794-9303 ext 114
  • Non emergency Police problem, call Clay Dispatch at 810-794-9381, Ask for Chief Koach
Report a problem directly to the Supervisor

 Need to report a streetlight outage?

Did you know that businesses and residents in your community can report streetlight outages without your help?  Our Community Lighting group has an online reporting tool to make it easy to get your streetlights shining bright again.
This link leads directly to the DTE online street light reporting tool. It's that easy.